Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Twelve Days of Sassy Scrapbooking! Day 2 - Everyday Life.

Oh, my wow!  There are no other words that describe Close To My Heart's highly anticipated Everyday Life Planning System that was unveiled yesterday!  Think Franklin Planner style with the addition of creativity, your personal memories and a timeless style!  And that is just a start!  The beautiful binder can indeed be used as a planner, but also for many other projects!

During the month of December, Close To My Heart has bundled the planner system together in a bundle and is offering it at a discount for each of us!  LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this company!

This bundle includes the Everyday Life™ black album (Z3208), the Everyday Life™ 2016 planner pages (Z3209), and the Everyday Life™ Perfect Plan roller stamp (Z3212).  The bundle retails for $29.95 and has a retail value of $35.85!  You can see the special Planner bundle here.  You can see, and purchase, all of the additional Everyday Life products here.

So today:
On the 2nd day of Sassy Scrapbooking, my consultant offered me:
the opportunity to purchase the Everyday Life Planner Bundle and receive BOTH the Everyday Life coordinating Washi Tape AND a new journaling pen for free!  That is $7.20 in free products in addition to the savings that you received from purchasing the products as a bundle.

To take advantage of this special that is offered exclusively through me, you can choose one of two options:

1.  Go to www.tonyasheridan.ctmh.com and place your order for your Planner Bundle (item #CC1059).  Make sure while you are there that you check out the CYBER WEEK specials and the Clearance Sale for some additional great Christmas deals.  During check out, click to join the Sassy Gathering.  When I receive notification of your order from Close To My Heart, I will send you the free Washi Tape and journaling pen separately.

2.  E-mail your order to me at: inallsassiness@gmail.com.  I will determine your total and will send you an invoice that you can pay on a secure website with a credit or debit card.  Please let me know if you want me me to place your order now, or wait until the 12 Days of Sassy Scrapbooking are completed.  I know I for one, like to have my planner available as early as possible so I refer to it when planning my new year so for this special, I wanted to give you the options.

This special is available until 9am on Thursday, December 3, 2015.  

Want to learn more about this awesome system?  Click here to watch a video on it's ins and outs!



No comments:

Post a Comment