Monday, April 27, 2015

It's so teal!

I am in love with Close To My Heart's Paper Fundamental collection.  These speciality papers are glossy with an embossed design on one side and on the other side they have the same design but in white and the color.  Having this combination, they create so many possibilities for creating!  With this card collection, I combined the Lagoon Paper Fundamentals with the Teal Glitter Paper Assortment and the light silver from the Black and Grey Glitter Paper Assortment to create unique cards.  I used the Hostess Stamp, Happy Hexagons (which you can purchase when you host your own on-line or in-person event that generates $150 in sales -- e-mail me for details), and the hexagon cut on our exclusive Artbooking Cricut Cartridge to continue the hexagon pattern that is in the Fundamental paper.  To create the "jeweled" compliments on the Happy Birthday card, I used the ShinHan markers and colored the embellishments to coordinate with the cards - I am delighted that this can be done -- it opens up the colors that can be created to so many more possibilities!








These card kits are available for purchase and the details may be found on the In All Sassiness Kits page on my blog.  Simply click here to see those details.

No comments:

Post a Comment