My fabulously fantastic friend Rebecca Brown put together this list of the many ways you can use Studio J!! All month long, Studio J 2-page spreads are available for just $5 and with so many ways to use Studio J you can certainly save quite a lot!
- 12x12 custom layouts with 130 paper kits and 100 2-page layout patterns
- Quick 12x12 layouts using the Express Collection
- Photo printing (any size up to 12x12) – use either Express Collection/Photo Collections or Custom Layouts/No Limits and add you own photo wells.
- Pages for a mini album
- Print digital pages made in other software
- Custom Picture My Life Cards
- Making multiple copies of the same page (for example all your children’s books, family members, attendees at a party, etc.)
- Pictures or journaling to put in flip flaps and add to completed pages.
- Titles, tags or journaling to add to traditional layouts or cards
- Back up your scrapbook pages by saving the jpgs in a safe location
- Base & Bling (1" images to put in the pendants)
- Christmas cards (with photos or not)
- Recipe cards
- Business cards
- Name Tags
- Place cards for a meal
- Name tents to label food on a buffet
- Personalized gift tags
November marks the five-year anniversary of Studio J®, and that means it’s your lucky month, with five amazing ways to win through Studio J and Close To My Heart social media!
First, throughout the month of November, all layouts purchased in Studio J are $5! That is a savings of over 25% off of retail! Your second chance to win big must come by sheer luck: every fifth order placed in Studio J during November receives a FREE surprise Close To My Heart accessory in its shipping box! The accessory has a retail value of $5 or more.
If luck doesn’t smile on you in that way, you might stumble upon it by finding a little extra something in your Studio J box. Five “golden tickets” will be sent out during the month of November with randomly selected Studio J print orders! This “golden ticket” is redeemable for one of Close To My Heart’s new D-ring albums* loaded with 10 Top Load Memory Protectors™.
For a fourth way to win, simply create new, gorgeous layouts in Studio J, select your favorites, and then post pictures of them on Close To My Heart’s Facebook page using the hashtag #ctmhlucky5. After November 30, five lucky winners will be selected from the entries based on their artistry and creativity and each of these winners will receive their own D-ring album loaded with 10 Top Load Memory Protectors!
And there is one last way to win: take your new Studio J artwork and post a picture of it on Instagram using the hashtag #ctmhlucky5. Just as it is with Facebook, after November 30, five lucky winners will be selected from the entries to receive their own D-ring album loaded with 10 Top Load Memory Protectors!
And to make things even more exciting, starting November 1, five brand new kits from the Annual Inspirations idea book will be made available in Studio J, so you can create new artwork using the latest papers and embellishments from Close To My Heart. With so many ways to win, five may be your new lucky number! Log in to Studio J and start creating today.
*Offer valid November 1–30, 2014. Pattern and color of new D-ring album to be given to winners will be at Close To My Heart’s discretion based upon availability. New kits available in Studio J® on November 1 include Confetti Wishes, Snowhaven, Seaside, Pathfinding, and Scaredy Cat. No tax or shipping will be charged on the free item(s). Studio J layouts ship in a protected box that can hold 4 to 50 two-page layouts. For additional information about shipping/handling, please visit StudioJ.com > Products and Pricing > Shipping Options.