Wednesday, April 23, 2014

31 Days of Studio J - My Way. Tip 13.

Tip 13--the awesome Express Collections!  I love them! They are full of detail and pre-created so all I have to do is add my photos, a sub-title and journaling!  Awesome for moms like me who are always on the go and with so many collections and themes to choose from your pages will look like you spent hours creating the details of the layouts when in reality they were created in minutes!

My little Gabriel and Nicholas both ran in our local Earth Day celebration by running in a 5k.  This was their first 5-k and I am so proud of each of them for crossing the finish line.  Gabriel ran the entire race and kept a pace with many adults!  I am such a proud mama!  I created this layout tonight in Studio J to capture his special moments.  The layout is one of the Express Collections which means all of the detail work was pre-done making my layout simpler. faster. and easier.  Love, Love, Love it!

To see the details of the layout, simply click on the layout.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
When you become a Close To My Heart Consultant, and join my team, during the month of April, for just $99 you will receive over $415 in product including a Cricut Collection!  And if you are one of the next SEVEN to join my team, the Hearts and Sass, you will also receive $25 in Flip Flaps of your choice.  For more details, e-mail me at: inallsassiness@gmail.comor visit my website to sign up!

No comments:

Post a Comment