Sunday, March 30, 2014

31 Days of Studio J My Way - Personalizing Photos. Tip 10.

Last week our local Daisy Troops held a Teddy Bear Tea for the current Daisies and for incoming Daisies.  My girls LOVE this Tea!  I thought what fun it would be to set up a photo booth for them and take pictures of the girls with their Teddy Bears.  I used my CTMH table cloth and a pink sheer for the back drop and a large scalloped frame that I decorated with daisies (of course) as my prop.  The girls took turns sitting on their knees or cris-cross-apple-sauce on the sheer and held the frame in front of themselves and their Teddy Bears.  Once I got home, I loaded all of the pictures into Studio J, cropped the photos, added the black border and the text.  This is a screen shot of my daughter Abby's picture.  I wish I could show you all of the pictures because they indeed came out adorable but out of privacy of the girls and the families you will just have to trust me.  The finished size was 5" x 7".  I think this would be a great idea for any special event, or even a fundraiser, for an organization!  


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
When you purchase 30 two-page spreads (layouts or photo collections) in the month of March that are connected to myself, Tonya Sheridan (click here to do so) and utilize the "Studio J-My Way" link at check out and you may choose an Album for free!  You may choose from our current Faux Leather My Legacy Albums (currently while supplies last) or our new albums that will preview later this month. Either way, your layouts will be showcased, and preserved, in true style and quality.  To take advantage of this offer, orders much be linked to myself as the consultant, use the "Studio-J My Way link" and made between March 1-March 31st.  Once you have ordered your 30, send me an e-mail to: inallsassiness@gmail.com with your choice of albums and I will have that sent right out to you.  This offer cannot be combined with hostess rewards or other special offers outside of the Studio J $5 promotion and is available exclusively with myself, Tonya Sheridan,  This offer may be repeated with every 30 two-page spreads or photo options purchased

No comments:

Post a Comment