Thursday, October 3, 2013

Love, Love, Love It!

The layout is the second layout that I taught at the New Jersey Scrapbook Expo using the Laughing Lola Paper collection and the fantastic Artbooking cartridge!  I loved the layers on this layout and the little details...the banners, the buttons and of course the stamping details!  I used my pictures from Abby's first day of school which were absolutely perfect.  I even included a sampling of her writing on her very first day of First day of school in the flip flap.

Full Spread with photographs

Left page with flaps closed

Left page with flaps open

 Right page with flaps closed

Right page with flaps opened

Abby's 1st day of school writings

And here are the before pictures:

Cricut Artbooking Overlay details

Artbooking title

Cricut cut pieces then stamped


Glitter paper and Shimmer Glitter Tape


This layout is one of two that will be taught in October's Sassfully Chirping Cricut Class on Friday, October 18th at 6:30PM.  The place is TBD.  Class kits are also available for this Sassy Girl Layout.  Visit my In All Sassiness Designs Kit page for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment