Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Mickey Happies!

So by now, most of you know that Close To My Heart's National Convention was just held at Disney World.  The convention provides a wealth of opportunities to business build, learn, network and to celebrate.  I love the celebration part.  I love celebrating my friends and colleagues and their fantastic achievements!  This year, I wanted to go all-out Mickey!  I created these gift bags for some special gals (and Brian) and inside was a decadent Chocolate Pecan Pie with a salt-buttered Carmel crust.  (and yes, I know I am sure 10,000 calories but at Disney there are no calories correct?  :)  I was delighted in how they turned out.  

For the bags, I used just simple white gift bags that I purchased at a craft store.  I then printed CTMH's well-loved, and now retired, Grins & Giggle Paper from Studio J using the No Limits layout.  Combined with Black and Cranberry Cardstock, I created the additional accents.  I used the Scalloped Punch for Mickey's ears and then the Artiste' Cricut Cartridge for the pinwheels that created his face.  As a final touch, I added a little bling from the  Black and Grey Sparkle Assortment.  Just a few little touches and an adorable result!



No comments:

Post a Comment