Tuesday, January 31, 2012

31 Studio J's in 31 days - day 31

Today is the last of my 31 Studio J's in 31 days challenge to myself. I hope that my artwork has inspired you to try your own hand at Studio J.  I have to admit that I look at studio scrapbooking from a different view now!  The possibilities are endless...and the creativity is there just waiting for your click on the mouse.  My journey will not end here, and I plan to continue with studio scrapbooking...just maybe not everyday.  lol.

If you are intrigued, guess what?  Close To My Heart has a great special for you in February!  When you purchase a Studio J five pack (retails for $55), you will receive a second Studio J five pack for free!  The possibilities are all yours...use them, gift them, whatever you would like.  

So what is a Studio J 5 pack?  The 5-pack includes 5 digital layouts (2 pages spreads) with page protectors, and shipping.  This is why they are so great for gifts!  Think of upcoming gifts you might need...gifts for events that are memory makers...Graduation, New Arrivals, Weddings and so forth.  The Studio J 5 packs do not expire and there is no additional cost to the recipient for processing, shipping etc.  And here is one more perk, the Studio J 5 packs can be used to gather hostess rewards!  And if you place a $150 order, or host a show and collect $150 in orders, you can also start earning your own hostess rewards!  Want more details?  E-mail me at:  inallsassiness@gmail.com and let's talk!

This layout was created with the You Rock paper collection.  The layout design is Treasure Tags.  To create this layout, I used the My Stickease to create the title Wild and Free.  The My Stickease is actually positioned twice and minimized to show only the top or bottom of the My Stickease.  The Star is also a My Stickease and the "oh, so" was created using the regular font and changed to white.  I also distressed all of the cardstock pieces and added single stitches to embellish many of the squares.  I kept the toggle accents and changed them all to Cranberry.  Speaking of Cranberry...the You Rock paper collection does not include the color Cranberry: instead it focuses on Oranges, greens, yellows and blues.  I however added the Cranberry to coordinate with my photographs.  I must say that I think this combination would work great for an Americana layout.

No comments:

Post a Comment