Saturday, June 19, 2010

Just Dance...




My little girl has been wanting this little swimsuit at Target since it first debuted back in February or so, BUT they haven't had her size. Finally a few weeks ago, we walked past the display and her size was finally in! Abby hasn't wanted to take it off! She loves to wear it and "twirl". On this particular day, she was twirling in my parents back yard and I had to laugh because with the mountains and hills in the background, she looked like she should be singing the "Hills are alive with the sound of music!".

I posted a few of the pictures last weekend, so I thought I would now post the final layout. The paper collection is actually a combination of the Cherry O Level 2 and the Cherry O Creative Basics Collection. Other materials used were: Tulip Mini-Medleys Accents, Tulip Exclusive Ink, Fresh Shapes Dimensional Elements and the Dimensional Elements Simple Simple Alphabet. The Layout design is: (Left) Sidebar - Photo Accent and (Right) Triple Play - Three of a Kind from Reflections. My Ultimate Scrapbooking Challenge: 29 layouts completed. 121 to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment