Sunday, April 25, 2010

Miracle...kit & truth




The song Miracle by Celine Dion is one of my favorites, so when Close To My Heart introduced the Miracle Kit, it only seemed perfect to create a layout encompassing the lyrics to this beautiful song. And after many attempts to find the perfect pictures to fit my thought process, I found these beautiful pictures of my 3 little miracles. And the layout came together beautifully! Much like when watching a butterfly though, you have to look closely to see the many details...there you will find Liquid Glass, Close To My Heart's new glitter glue (available May 1st), and the amazing new color-resist Dimensional Element pieces. These particular DE are exclusive to the Miracle kit, but there are also new color resist Dimensional element pieces in our Summer Idea Book! Amazing! Stay tuned, as I promise you will love them!
As for the Miracle Kit, this exclusive kit is available between now and May 31st or while supplies last! E-mail me to find out how you can get a hold of your own Miracle kit! and maybe even at a discounted price!

Colors featured: Sweet Leaf, Crystal Blue, Colonial White, Olive and a touch of Heavenly Blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment