Sunday, March 21, 2010



Today was such a beautiful day, it only seemed right to post a "springy"(I am thinking this is only a word in my own vocabulary...lol!) layout. This is a layout I designed for a Home Gathering/Workshop that I am teaching this week. I love the colors of the Caboodle papers...they are perfect for my Easter Egg dying pictures!
The journaling reads: "We celebrate life. We celebrate spring. We celebrate Easter. & Easter eggs. We celebrate the color of the seasons...especially when they are all over Nicholas' hands! We celebrate family. & the sharing of a loved tradition. We celebrate the moment. Each and every precious moment. Easter 2007."
Supplies used: Caboodle Level 2 Paper Pack, Tiny Tabs, A Little of Everything Stamp Set (March Stamp of the Month), Crystal Blue re-inker, Just Blooms Paper Flowers, Sweet Leaf Exclusive Ink and Liquid Glass. The layout design is Monologue from Imagine.
My Ultimate Scrapbooking Challenge: 150 layouts. 12 completed. 138 to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment