Sunday, February 7, 2010

With Open Arms...

This layout is the second of four in an upcoming workshop: Scrap & Save. I love the paper, and have decided to keep the continuity of the event by using the same paper collection. So, my plan is to use the Key To My Heart paper collection for all of my daughters pictures from her first 3 days of life--her birth, the hospital stay, and her first day home. This creates a new challenge of keeping the layouts fresh and not repetitive, but with 6 B&T (patterned papers) to choose from plus their 6 backs and a beautiful color palette to choose from, I am excited about the results.
Left side.
Right side.

Materials used: Just Blooms Big Pinks, Just Blooms Spring Blossoms, Sorbet Designer Ribbon Rounds, Spring Blossom Mini-Medleys, Hodge Podge Color Ready Alphabets, Key To My Heart Paper Collection, Creme' Brulee, Colonial White & Sorbet Cardstock, Close To My Heart Aristocrat Font, and Primavera Rub-ons (Colonial White). Layout Design: Ensemble Piece from Imagine. My Ultimate Scrapbooking Challenge: 150 layouts. 5 down. 145 to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment