Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Mom & Me Valentine Workshop



Ever since I was little girl, I have loved Valentine's Day! Call me a hopeless romantic I guess! My dad always made me special with Valentine's for my mom and I and of course, I loved it! Now, one of my favorite parts of Valentine's Day is making Valentine's with my children. Last year, Nicholas and I worked for hours and hours making his Valentine's just perfect for all of his friends at preschool...such wonderful memories made together. I know there are fun Valentine's out there with every character out there, but he was SO PROUD to drop off the Valentine's that he made! So, from this I came up with the inspiration to teach a Valentine workshop that kids could take with their moms. Kids meaning 4 years to 40 years! It is perfect for tweens, teens, or even adult kids! Or you can even take the workshop with a girlfriend! We will make twelve cards--4 each of three designs and each couple will be able to take home their very own stamp set and 2x2" acrylix block so they can continue to create at home! The workshop will be Saturday, January 30th at the Timberville Church of the Brethren from 9:30-12:30. For more details, click here.


Card designs from left to right are: Originals Pieced Panels, Originals Triple, Triple, Wishes Middle Ground. The paper collection is Perfect Day. Featured colors: Tulip, Cocoa, and Juniper.


My Ultimate Scrapbooking Challenge: 208 cards. 11 down. 197 to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment