Monday, August 3, 2009

CTMH's Retired 2010 list is now available!

It is time to say goodbye to some favorite Close To My Heart products as they prepare to retire on December 31st. This particular list made me sad as one of my favorite collections made the list (Lets Get Together) so I guess that just means I will have to stock up! From the 3rd (today) until the 17th of this month, is the perfect time to stock up as it is right before the new books comes along, AND the COMPANY is having an awesome promotion: Thanks-a-bration! Purchase $100 in product and receive the Stamp of the Month Free AND a Level 2 Pack of paper! PLUS, the company will pick up the tab for the shipping and tax on the free items!! That is an amazing deal!

In addition, for each $100 purchase made during this promotion, I will add a bag of the retired flowers (assorted) so that you can be sure to have some once they are no longer available. Each person's name will also go in a drawing for A FREE My Stickease to match their free paper pack! The more $100 sales you make, the more times you qualify!
Click here for the retired list.

No comments:

Post a Comment