Saturday, June 13, 2009

Animal Cookie Challenge #3

Create a piece of altered art with your scraps!

Great for the environment. Great for your pocketbook. Great results.


For this challenge, I used a Wilton Candy box, and decorated it with my scraps from the Animal Cookie collection! What a fun way to add that extra WOW factor! And perfect for a homemade gift! What's inside my candy box?? Buckeyes of course! For non-Ohioians (Go Bucks!) those would be a chocolate-peanut butter confection!

I created several variations of these fun little gift boxes in no time at all! (Especially compared to the time that it takes to make the Buckeyes! lol!) These are for a Team in Training fundraiser, but I can invision using them for all sorts of gifts! Want to see my other candy boxes? Visit MYCTMH Website.









No comments:

Post a Comment