Tuesday, May 7, 2019

The Dark Side - interactive layout

Love flip flaps do you?  I absolutely do with all my creative heart!  I love how they add excitement to any layout and how they enable me to add more photos to a layout without adding more pages.

In celebration of "May the Fourth Be With You" day, I created a Star Wars layout to teach for a class.  This layout was designed in shades of Black, White and Greys (Pewter) which worked great with me Stormtrooper photos!  Take away the title and this layout has so many possibilities for other occasions - dance, prom, sports, etc. and the neutral colors would also work great to pull in another color that would most certainly pop!

Closed view of full layout.




stacked shaker card elements.

journaling

shaker element inside flip flap

subtitle in flip flap

full layout before pictures

full layout with left page's flip flaps open

Supplies used:

If you missed the class but love the layout, the layout is available in kit form in my In All Sassiness Designs shop.  The kit includes all needed papers to create the layout, pre-cut stars, 4 shaker card elements, (4) 3" x 4" flip flaps, (1) 5" x 7" flip flap, bulk Silver Loose Sequins and Shimmer Trim, a pack of 3-d Thin Foam, detailed instructions and a color photo to assist in creating the layout.  The kit cost is $22.00 and shipping, if needed, may be combined with other kits in my shop.





No comments:

Post a Comment