Monday, April 29, 2019

How Did They Do That? It is so all about the triangles!

Last week I shared the first or two layouts that I was teaching for my How Did They Do That series.  This morning, I want to share the second layout - which is my absolute favorite!  The color combination, and the design of the left page just jumped out at me and I had to figure out how to, and to actually create the layout.  This layout is found on page 143 of the Seasonal Expression 1 Idea Book -- which by the way retired tomorrow (April 30th) so if you fall in love with any of the supplies, as I did, you will want to order them right away at: www.tonyasheridan.ctmh.com.

Here is the original layout which was just a one page layout:

And here is my adaptation of the layout with the addition of the left page:

I did alter the title from "our whole world" to "his whole world" as I plan on using the layout for pictures of my son playing baseball.  To see a larger image of the layout, simply click on the layout and it will open in a larger window.

Here are some photos of the details of the layout which completely make the layout in my opinion:




Supply list:

Although I have offered this as a class, I do still have kits available.  The kits include the pre-cut triangles and Die cut pieces as well as other needed materials, a complete pack of So Much Happy compliments (which provides multiple letters to create your own subtitles or journaling points), detailed instructions and a color photo for your reference.  It can be purchased in my In All Sassiness Designs Shop by clicking here.

1 comment: