Sunday, May 27, 2018

Why "Hello, cupcake"

Today I wanted to share a layout I created call Hello Cupcake.  To date, it is still one of my very favorites!  Such a fun title, for such an adorable layout!  Perfect for a new little one, spring pictures or of course anything with cupcakes!  With shades of Thistle, White Daisy and Pear (retired) the layout calls out for any celebration.  The accents/embellishments are a combination of silver foil and vellum which together absolutely pop!  

To see the layout closer up, simply click the picture and it will open in a new window.


 Title details.

Accent and embellishment details.

This layout is now available in my In All Sassiness Designs shop for $12.00.  If you are local to me, or will be seeing me at the Chantilly Scrapbook Expo and want to pick it up there, select "pickup" in the shipping box.  Click here to purchase.

Needed supplies to create the kit:  adhesive of choice, 3-d foam circles, 3-d foam tape and Fine tip scissors.

No comments:

Post a Comment