Monday, May 7, 2018

Space Disney layout

Disney and Star Wars lovers be on alert!  You are going to fall in love with this beautiful layout designed by the very talented, master of Disney artwork, Ginni Candelaria!  I tweaked the layout just a little with colors to work better with my pictures and will be teaching it locally in Broadway/Timberville on Friday, May 25th from 5:30 - 6:30PM at the Timberville Church of the Brethren.   You can join me in class, or purchase the kit and create it on your own.  The kit is $20 and includes Cricut pre-cut pieces, pre-cut elements (with the exception of the mats in case you want to alter the sizes), a pack of Stargazer dots and a pack of Stargazer elements.  You may register for the class, or order a kit in my In All Sassiness Shop.  Make sure to select "pickup" if you are local to avoid being charged for shipping.





I LOVE the elements and embellishments in orbit around Mickey's ears!  How Star Wars-ly sassy!

The Star Wars lover in me just can't get enough of this Stargazer paper suite!  Why, oh why, did I have to wait until it retired to fall in love with it???  (Well, crazy, busy life could explain that!)  Anyway, stay tuned for even more fun Star Wars creations from this blogger!

No comments:

Post a Comment