Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Day 5 - it's a good one!


On the 5th day of Christmas, my consultant offered me:  Shin Han markers buy 2 get 2 free!  With shipping and tax, that makes your total just $14 for 4 markers!  Fa, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, LA!  Right??  Click here to see all of our beautiful colors!  And yes, this special is repeatable!!!!









To take advantage of this special, you can use my easy link in my In All Sassiness shop by clicking here and then e-mail me your color selections at: inallsassiness@gmail.com.  Or, you can e-mail me your selections and I will send in you a personalized invoice that you can pay on a secure website with any debit or credit card.  This special is offered exclusively with me, Tonya Sheridan.  This special is available until 8:59am tomorrow, Wednesday December 6th.

No comments:

Post a Comment