Saturday, October 7, 2017

Stronger Together

My heart is full!! In just one week, following the devastating hurricane in Texas, Close To My Heart created a stamp set solely for helping in the disaster relief efforts and I could not be prouder of our company, or their end result! This exclusive stamp "Stronger Today" is available now on my website at (www.tonyasheridan.ctmh.com). All of the proceeds from the sale of this stamp will be donated to the American Red Cross.  This is by far one of my favorite stamps that has come out of our company -- not just because of what is created for, but what it stands for, and the sentiments are absolutely perfect for sharing care and concern.  

With that being said, I wanted to share my first cards that I created with the Stronger Together stamp set.  These cards were created with the Silver and Gold paper suite and our new Hello USA digital Cricut cartridge.  I am a Virginian at heart and I was so excited to see that our new Hello USA cartridge has all of the state's state flowers -- including my dogwood.  Love, love, love it!



Here is a close up of each of the cards:




If you would like to create these cards, you can purchase the card set which includes 2 each of all 4 designs.  All of the pieces, including the flowers, are pre-cut and pre-stamped for your convenience and needed embellishments, card bases and envelopes are also included.  You can purchase the card kit by visiting my In All Sassiness Designs shop by clicking here.  Or, you can purchase, and create the cards ala carte' at my card buffet.  My card buffet is available at most events, and is also available for home gatherings where the hostesses receive their cards for free!  Send me an e-mail (inallsassiness@gmail.com to find out more on hosting your own card buffet for you and your friends!)

I am also offering a bundle of the card set with the Stronger Together stamp set, whose sales benefit the disaster relief efforts, for $28.00 - this is a savings of $4.00.  A great Christmas idea for the paper-crafter on your list!

No comments:

Post a Comment