Monday, August 21, 2017

No Worries Block Frame

Our beachy No Worries Paper suite is about to retire (on August 31st or sooner if supplies are depleted) and I find myself loving it more and more with each creation!  Our family doesn't get to go to the beach very often, but the memories that we have made there are most certainly precious.  I wanted to create a cute way to show off some of my favorite pictures in a small space - and this block frame fits the bill.  The frame idea came from the wonderfully talented Tina Sutton -- I just tweaked it to include images from our You Are Here Cricut cartridge (that stinkin' cute crab!) and our No Worries compliments and sequins.  Fun right?  

The frame is a standard 2" x 4" piece of wood cut to 4" in length.  Next, we sanded the blocks and then painted them with a greyish chalkboard paint.  Once this has been done, you can create until your heart is context!  I added background paper, photo mats and then a variety of mediums in embellishments --chipboard, sequins, stickers, and burlap ribbon.  The result...adorableness (at least in my opinion!) and part of the fun, is that the frame is too sided --face one out for a while then flip to to the other side.



You can certainly create your own version of this frame, or if you would like a kit for mine, you can purchase one (or more!) in my In All Sassiness Designs Shop for just $5 each.  Shipping can be combined with other class kits to save on cost, or if I will be seeing you soon, you can forgo the shipping option and I will deliver it personally.  I will be at my Scrap Pink in Gettysburg, PA at the end of September; in Atlantic City, New Jersey with Scrappers Anonymous Getaways in mid October and in Conn. with Croptopia Getaways in early November.

No comments:

Post a Comment