Sunday, December 4, 2016

On the 3rd and 4th days of a Sassy Christmas...my consultant offered me...

Hello friends!

So, my apologies for not posting yesterday's special - myself, and many of my team members were out of state at an amazing regional and team training with Close To My Heart and I am pumped with excitement!  I can't wait to share everything new that they have in store with us for the New Year!!    We are under "Santa-level-secrecy" here, but you can see a sneak peak of the new product in the below picture!  In the mean time, I will be posting both today's and yesterday's specials for your delight!

So the first special, is a special one to my heart!!  Yesterday, I personally received an award for the highest Operation Smile Donations for our region.  How awesome is that???!! 


I am delighted, but would like to build on that energy so, in addition to my specials today, I will be offering a donation special.  As most of you know, each year we have an exclusive Stamp Set for Operation Smile where $7 from the proceeds of each stamp sold is given to Operation Smile.  In addition to that, until 10PM tomorrow. December 5th, I will match that donation for each set purchased from me.  This stamp is a perfect addition to your stamp collection, but also think about it as the gift that keeps giving for your scrapping' friends!!  They receive an adorable stamp set, you the satisfaction that you gave a beautiful gift, and $14.00 from each set will be given in Operation Smile!!  So many wins right?  Click here to see the size details or to order directly from my website!



Let's carry on now with the 12 day countdown!

On the 3rd day of a Sassy Christmas, my consultant offered me:  Beautiful Shin Han markers...buy1 get 1 free!!  Yes, you read that correctly!  This is a perfect opportunity to build your marker collection! And when you see the beautiful new stamps in the Spring Seasonal Expression book available January 1st, you will be glad you did!!!  They are a colorer's dream!!  There are no limits to the number of markers that you may purchase!!  AND if you are new to our markers, I have a special offer for you!  If you purchase 13 markers, you will receive the other 12 free and our fabulous Marker Roll (valued at $17.95) for free!!  This Sassy-Sweet package of all 25 markers, and the roll can be yours for $75.00 (nothing additional for shipping and tax on this offer)!  That is most certainly a gift that will make anyone smile!  To see our color selection, click here.  Now, imagine, pairing the marker collection with the Operation Smile stamp set?  That would create major happy, happy, happy!!!



Here is my favorite card that I have created with the markers:


On the 4th day of a Sassy Christmas, my consultant offered me:  $8.95 current regular priced Embossing Folders at buy 2 get 1 free (you have to see the snowflake one - oh my cuteness!) Choose from: Snowflakes, Confetti, Confetti Stars, Simple Chevron, Wood Slats, Happy Thoughts, Word Search and Christmas Lights. AND you may also purchase any of the embossing folders in our clearance section now priced at $3.15 (plus shipping and tax) (a $30.52 value after shipping and tax) for a flat cost of 3/$9.00 with nothing additional for shipping and tax (a $30.52 total value).  You can see all of our clearance and regular priced styles by clicking here!  There are many styles to choose from:  Scallop, Vine, Arrow, Floral, Stripe, Damask, Chevron, Quatrefoil and Dot.


Both the 3rd, 4th days and Operation Smile Specials will be available to order until 10PM Eastern Time on Monday, December 5th.

12 Days of a Sassy Christmas Ordering instructions:
Each day, I will post a special that will be available to order for 24 hours and a new special will be posted each day for 12 days.  To take advantage of that day's special, e-mail your order to me at: inallsassiness@gmail.com.  Each day, and with each new special, I will send you an invoice for that day's special.  You can pay for the order on a secure website with any credit or debit card.  You may add additional specials as we move through the 12 days of Sassy Christmas specials by going through the same process.  To save you on shipping charges, and in the case that you earn additional free product (for reaching $100 in sales) or some of the earned hostess rewards  from this event, your order will not be shipped until December 12th.  Each day that you place an order, your will be entered into a drawing for a portion of the Hostess Rewards!  If you orders over the course of the 12 days, equal $100 or more, you will receive a free Medium Organizer.  

No comments:

Post a Comment