Monday, August 1, 2016

Introducing our new Thin Cuts!

Close To My Heart is introducing a new line of Thin Cuts today!  These are independent of our stamp sets and have so many paper crafting possibilities!  Heart and star shapes and words that you will use over and over, these are a must have, and will be ones you go back to time and time again!


You can see all of our new Thin Cut selections here on my website.

Use these thin metal dies to quickly and easily cut shapes for embellishing your scrapbook pages and cards. Thin Cuts are packaged on their own magnetic sheet and work well with most die-cutting machines.

One of my favorite features is that the words have tiny little holes in the thin cut that a piercing tool can be inserted in to pop the cut easily off the die without damage!  How cool is that?  And a note from our experience, many of my team members played with the Thin Cuts all weekend, and found that our Bonding Memories Glue Pen is the absolute perfect adhesive to adhere these die cuts to your layouts and projects.






The left side of this layout is featured in our new Annual Inspirations Idea Book (with one color tweak) and then I designed (with the help of my ever so wonderful team) a companion right page.  It was such a joy to create!  You can see more details of the layout by clicking on the images - they will open up larger in a new window.  For those who would like to create this layout, I will be teaching a class for it  at my August Olympic Crop on August 19-21st at the Harrisonburg Hotel or you can purchase the kit in my shop here.  The class is $15.00 or $20.00 with the addition of a Bonding Memories Glue Pen.

No comments:

Post a Comment