Monday, March 30, 2015

Everyday Life...

So many of us, myself included, scrapbook the milestones of our children's, and our own, lives but equally important are those everyday moments.  I love the everyday moments...whether it is making cookies with my kids or documenting their latest Lego project that they worked hours upon hours to build together.  These are the moments that my children remember therefore I believe it is important to include those "everyday life" moments in my books.

This layout gives just the opportunity to do so!  Inspired by the Picture My Life card cut with our exclusive Artfully Sent Cricut Cartridge this layout, with it's included flip flaps lend to including lots of flip flaps without overcrowding the layout.  To see a larger view, click the photo and it will open in a larger window.  



The circles were all cut from the Cricut.  Note that the large circle is from the inset of the the scalloped circle seen in my Forever layout.  This was a great circle, and of substantial size, so I just "had" to find a way to incorporate it into my next layout.  Love not wasting great cuts!  The Zip Strips coordinated beautifully with the smaller arrow printed patterned paper.  With all of the pieces layered just right over one another a feeling of depth is achieved.  


The Heartstring paper collection retires on March 31, 2015.  You can order your own packs here on my website.  If you would like to order this particular class kit, you may also do so here on my blog in my In All Sassiness Designs Kits page.  Click here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment