Friday, August 1, 2014

Premiering Annual Inspirations!!

 Close To My Heart's new 2014/2015 Annual Inspirations Idea Book is now LIVE!!  


The book is beautiful and filled with breathtaking artwork, new products and just complete sassy awesomeness!!!  To see the book page by page, click here.  To shop from our new Annual Inspirations, click here.  For those who would like their very own copy of the Annual Inspirations, come by my open house tomorrow from noon-4PM at the Timberville Church of the Brethren (in the Fellowship Hall) or for those who are not local, when you place a $50 order through me directly, I will add a book to your shipment for free!  To take advantage of this special, you will need to e-mail your order to me directly at: inallsassiness@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment