Saturday, June 8, 2013

Stock up before they retire!

For the past several years, I have kicked off the summer with a series of specials leading up to the retiring of the Spring/Summer Idea Book and our National Convention.  Why June?  Well, for starters Abby and my birthdays are in June and I don't like to celebrate growing older so why not celebrate my customers instead and how grateful I am for their business.   See it as a birthday present celebration to my clients and second I know that my clients often love items that they will want to stock up on before they are gone.  Note that not all of the items will be retiring, some I just think are fun to put on a sale.  Offering these specials this year will be no exception so take full advantage.  I will be posting the specials here every few days and occasionally will send out a newsletter with the more impactful ones.  I will also post any special ordering instructions.  So, stay tuned and enjoy the summer savings!

Summer Sale 1:
Although I do not know at this point exactly which stamp sets will be retiring at the end of the Spring/Summer Idea Book (July 31st), we do know that many from the previous Fall/Winter Idea Book will indeed be retiring so this weekend I have decided to offer a special on ALL stamp sets that are in Fall/Winter idea Book for a great discount!  There are no limits to the quantities that you order AND since they are stamps, you can also qualify to receive one, or multiple, of the adorable little Chipboard banner for free!  K stamps are excluded from the special.  The special will run through on Tuesday, June 11th and because of the nature of the sale, the stamps should be ordered directly through myself at: inallsassiness@gmail.com verses on my website.  They also can be combined with regular orders and While Supplies Last orders, so make sure you check the While Supplies Last section on my website before e-mailing me your order.

The sales prices are as follows and include the cost of shipping and tax.  The price stated is what you will pay, nothing extra will be charged.

A - $5
B - $8
C- $12
D - $15
E - $30
M - $2

To place your order, e-mail me at: inallsassiness@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment