Sunday, February 24, 2013

Loving the Studio J Express Collection

I wanted to share two layouts that I created using Studio J of my Honeymoon to Florence (yes, I know I jump around quite a bit in my scrapbooking!).  The first layout is one of Studio J's FANTASTIC new Express Collections that is compromised of artist designed details.  I uploaded my pictures, titles and journaling and was done.  The second layout is featuring a similar left bracket layout with the new For Always paper collection.  In both layouts I opted to use fewer embellishments as to really show off the details of the photographs. 
 
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
February is a month of Digital Delights with Close To My Heart!

Create and print Studio J layouts for just $5 a 2 page spread!

I truly LOVE Studio J and firmly believe that when others try it, they too will love every minute of it! With that being said, I have "Whale of a Digital Deal" for my customers: When you create and order-to-print TWENTY Studio J layouts during the month of February, I will personally reward you with a Legacy Album in the color of your choice for free! Partnered with the $1.95 discount per layout, that is a savings of $63.95! To take advantage of Tonya's "Whale of a Digital Deal", simply create and order 20 Studio J layouts to print in the month of February. Layouts must be ordered with a link back to me as your consultant to be eligible. When you check out, select to join "Tonya's Whale of a Digital Deal" Gathering and your name will also be added into a drawing for a free Studio J Five pack. For more details, e-mail me at: inallsassiness@gmail.com. Happy Scrappin'!
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Want help with Studio J?  Then join me on Tuesday, February 26th anytime from 10am-8:30 PM at the Hill's in Broadway and I will assist you in getting started, uploading pictures for the Shamrock Crop, or even with more details layouts.  What to bring?  Your digital media and laptop.  Stay as long as you would like!  For more details, e-mail at: inallsassiness@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment