Thursday, December 6, 2012

30 Days of Thanksgiving - Day 28

Day 28 – I am thankful for the Boys and Girl Scouts, or in our home: Tiger Scouts, Wolf Scouts and Daisies.  I am thankful for the organizations themselves, what they stand for and all the opportunities they provide for our children.  I am thankful for the adults who give so freely of themselves to make the magic happen.  I am equally thankful that being a part of scouts is important to my children as scouts played an important role in my husband’s life.  Especially with my boys, I love seeing that my husband becomes just as excited as my boys when scout night is upon us.  I hope that they will follow in his footsteps and earn their Eagle Award and Abigail her Gold award.
 
To see a larger view, click on the layout.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment