Sunday, October 7, 2012

How Did They Do That? New Class offering!

As many of you know, each Idea Book period, I teach two -three classes called How Did They Do That?  where I teach my clients how to create a layout that Close To My Heart has designed and graces the cover, or the pages, of the Idea Book. For the first layout of this book, I featured a layout that was created in the Clementine paper collection.  The left page of the layout was featured in the book, and I designed, and created, a right page that coordinated with the page that CTMH designed. 
 
I have kits available that teach you how to create the layouts, and of course, I am available should you need additional assistance.
 



 
The Workshop Kits are: $40.00.
Workshop kit includes: X7156B Clementine Paper Pack, X7156C Clementine Canvas Shapes, B1408 Buttons, Bits, and Bobs Stamp Set, Z1794 Cottage Assortment, Z1753 Sparkles Brown and Tan Assortment, Z1779 Irresistibles Houndtooth Alphabet, Pre-cut cricut pieces. Colored directions.  There will also be plenty of extra supplies that you can create additional paper crafting projects with.

As a perk, for the clients who take my classes, I typically offer the ink pads used with the layouts for a reduced (participant) rate.  Participants may choose to purchase the coordinating Z2171 Saddle, Z2164 Sorbet, Z2167 Creme' Brulee and Z2137 Olive Exclusive ink pads, for an exclusive participant cost of $4.00 each and the same colors in Alcohol Ink Markers for $4.50 each.
 
This kit qualifies for my Sassy On-Line Club, and the purchase of the kit in the month of October will enter your name in my Artiste' or Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge Giveaway!  For more details, e-mail me at:  inallsassiness@gmail.com.

Clementine Workshop

For other participant payment options not included in the drop down menu, simply e-mail me at: inallsassiness@gmail.com and I will send you an invoice.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

October Studio J Special...receive your 10th layout free when you purchase 9 layouts! To get started, visit my website at: www.ctmh.com/tonyasheridan.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
October Stamp of the Month: A Very Merry Christmas

Purchase this adorable Christmasy stamp set for just $5 with a $50 qualifying purchase. Shop now.  www.ctmh.com/tonyasheridan


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Want to win a FREE Art Philosophy or Artiste' Cricut Cartridge*? I will be giving one away from my blog on November 1, 2012! Simply place an order on my website at: www.ctmh.com/tonyasheridan and join the "Sassfully Chirping in October" link and you will be automatically entered into the drawing. Your name will be entered for each order placed between October 1-31, 2012. This giveaway is only available with Independent Close To My Heart Consultant, Tonya Sheridan and the winner will be randomly drawn by an on-line drawing service.

*if you already have the cartridges, a $99 gift certificate may be substituted for the prize.

No comments:

Post a Comment