Friday, February 3, 2012

Idea Book unveiling!

The wait is finally over...Close To My Heart has just unveiled the new Spring/Summer 2012 Idea Book and it was completely worth the wait!  Bright colors, fun themes, with the perfect mix of elegant, traditional, and whimsical.  Love, love, loving all of the new book.  In my mind, it is completely bubble bath worthy (meaning I could sit for hours in a bubble bath reading and re-reading the pages).

So, most importantly, how do you see the new book?  If you live local, you can pick one up at one of my upcoming events.  If you are not local, the shipping cost is $4 and you will receive a $4.00 coupon to use on your next order of $25 or more.  Or, you can view it on my website at:  www.ctmh.com/tonyasheridan.

Now, I am super excited to share some of my top five favorites with you!
1.  The Exclusive Footloose Workshops on the Go Stamp set!  ADOR-A-BLE!  The Workshops on the GO set is super cute too especially for beach-goers but the stamp set just won my heart!  This stamp set can only be purchased as a part of the Workshop on the Go, which you will love, but honestly, I would pay the full $29.95 just for the stamp set.  The little sea turtle is by far my favorite!  And the little sea horse is stinkin' cute too!  #G1036 Footloose WTG $29.95.


2.  Sweet Surprises Card Kit!  Perfect for sending little surprises to bring on the smiles!  And who wouldn't love to receive a cheerful card filled with candy!  Of course, you could also use little flowers, buttons, embellishments etc. to fill the cup, but in my household, candy is the answer!  Abby is using these for her friend's Valentine's.  I think they would also adorable for Easter cards.    #Z1731 My Originals Sweet Surprises Card Kit $19.95. 


3.  My favorite new paper pack is Florentine!  The colors are similar to one of my previous favorites, Veranda.  The patterns in this pack are very sophisticated looking.  So much flexibility...I am thinking elegant enough for weddings, but would also be perfect for Mother's Day, Easter, or a day to day activity.  X7153B Florentine Level 2 Paper Pack $9.95X7153C Florentine My Stickease $4.95.

And the coordinating My Stickease:
4.  Bakers Twine!  Yes, you read that right!  Close To My Heart is up to par with the current trend and has now introduced their very own Baker's Twine!  Perfect for adding detail work!  The only hard decision is which do you order first?  The Color palette (aka Paradise) or the neutrals?  Me personally...the Paradise palette!  Each set comes with 10 yards each of four colors.  Z1701 Bakers Twine Neutral Assortment $4.95Z1702 Bakers Twine Paradise Assortment $4.95.


5.  Smoothie Mini Medleys!  And yes, they are a shade of pink!  Those who know me know that I love the color pink!  And Smoothie is one of my favorite CTMH colors. This new Mini Medley collection has it all...ribbon, buttons, slider tags and more cuteness.  Z1697 Smoothie Mini Medleys.  $4.95.

So there you have it: my top 5 favorite new products!  Hopefully, I have intrigued you to check out our new Idea Book and make your own top 5 list!  And once you do, I am always here to help you place an order, or you can order products directly on my website at:  www.ctmh.com/tonyasheridan.


No comments:

Post a Comment