Thursday, June 23, 2011

I am three!

I am three!! My goodness how time disappears! These pictures were from my son's third birthday and in two weeks, he will be five. I love the picture of Gabriel with his Uncle Mike! The monkey cake was the perfect birthday cake for both of them...because Michael was indeed a "monkey"--into absolutely everything and I find that Gabey Luke is following in his footsteps! I have not scrapbooked these pictures until now as I haven't found a green that I was happy with to coordinate with, but the You and Me kit worked perfectly. The pictures are a little lighter of a green, but by separating the pictures from the patterned paper, they work. Love this layout? I will be offering this layout as a home workshop in the month of July. Want to book your home workshop? E-mail me today at inallsassiness@juno.com for details.





Layout Design: Vanishing Act from Magic. Materials used: You & Me Kit from National Scrapbooking Month, All Out Adventure Rub-ons (chocolate), Eclectic Irresistibles Dimensional Elements, Colonial White & Chocolate Cardstock, Chocolate & Olive Exclusive Ink.

No comments:

Post a Comment