Sunday, February 27, 2011

A taste of culture...

What an exciting, and culture filled, day! This evening we went to see the World renowned Blue Man Group. I am not sure what exactly I was expecting, but the show was amazing! My nephew, Joshua, would have loved it even more! The show was filled with paint, strobe lights, percussion ensembles, toilet paper and humor…a very different kind of humor. After the show, we went to a Churrascaria which is a Brazilian meat dinner where they bring the meat directly to your table. This was a new experience for me! I was a little apprehensive at first, but we had amazing dinner companions and our waiter kept us laughing all evening! Jay commented several times that the waiter reminded him of Renato...and I would have to agree! We concluded the night with an Abba dance party on the back deck of the ship! Yes, I think we can say we enjoyed a wide range of culture this evening. When we returned to our room, there was a cute little towel animal on our bed and an even cuter Close to My Heart Beach tote! We’re styling now! I can’t wait to see what tomorrow has in store for us!





Sweet dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment