Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Weatherize or Accessorize?

A few weeks ago, I was lucky enough to be at Abby's school on a day that it was her turn to have a job! So, of course, the Scrapbooker in me had to take pictures! Abby's job was to dress the weather bear and she was so excited! She was just a little too short to reach all of the pieces so thank goodness Miss Debbie came to the rescue! I was able to load the pictures into Studio J and use the exclusive Members-only "Class Act" paper collection to create this layout! This school collection turned out to be perfect for the pictures as the bulletin board was so rich with color! Love, love, loving Studio J! So awesome for the Mommy in me!
Click the layout for a more detailed view.

A Studio J new tip I discovered...notice the little octogan/circle of brads? These were actually created by using the digital edge anchors, then deleting the edge anchor and leaving just the brads! This was great as I felt like the edge anchor was just a little bit too much for the layout...the brads however were the perfect finishing touch.

The Layout design is Up the Tempo from Imagine. My Ultimate Scrapbooking Challenge: 150 layouts. 44 completed. 106 to go. (I have used this layout before)

No comments:

Post a Comment