Friday, October 1, 2010

Special Moments


This layout was created in Studio J. The pictures worked great with the layout, but the journaling was my true focus. Studio J allowed me to create a large photo well and overlap the B&T designs. Love the flexibility! I am known for being long winded in my journaling which in most cases I guess is a flaw...but in this case, my words needed to convey the importance of the day to my husband and I and the option to expand my journaling helped me to relay my words.

The paper designs are Veranda featuring the colors of Creme Brule, Juniper, Garden Green and Cocoa. The layout design is Powerful Trio from Imagine. My Ultimate Scrapbooking Challenge: 150 layouts. 42 completed. 108 layouts to go.
To see the layout enlarged, or to read the journaling, click on the layout.

1 comment:

  1. Not a flaw. We just all wish we could journal as well as you!

    ReplyDelete