Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Sharing the Magic...

These cards were created with the October Stamp of the Month "Share the Magic"! I adore this set! It makes me feel like I am creating for Disney! The characters are so fun and whimsical! The stamp set is available only through October 31st and you can add it to your collection in one of several ways: Purchase the stamp outright for $22.95. Purchase the set for 25% when you make a $25 purchase; purchase the stamp for 50% off when you make a $50 purchase; purchase the stamp set for 75% off when you make a $75 purchase; or receive the stamp set for free with a $100 purchase (tax and shipping charges may supplies). Order your own set now!

These four card were designed for my November Card Club. We will be making two each of the four designs for just $10. The workshop will be on Wednesday, Nov. 10th in Broadway at the Hill's. If you would like to join us, e-mail me at: inallsassiness@juno.com. We would love to have you join us! The cards were designed using the Celebration Card Workshop in Wishes.






and two bonus cards, that I created just because the stamp set is so addicting!



Colors featured: Black, New England Ivy, Olive and Cranberry. Supplies used: Fun Flock (see Santa's beard and fur); Stardust Glitter; Licorice Opaques; New England Ivy Bitty Brads; Liquid Glass; Share the Magic Stamp set and assorted Christmas Stamp Sets. Finished sizes: 6x6.
My Ultimate Scrapbooking Challenge: There are three complete card workshops in Wishes that I did not take into my original count with my scrapbooking challenge. The three workshops, add 24 cards to the challenge. I have successfully completed all three of the card workshops now so, what was once 184 cards to complete, became 208 cards. Of those, I have now completed, 103...which means 105 left to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment