Monday, September 13, 2010

Triple play layout---this time in Sunset

For some, this layout might have a little too much white space (or green space), but I love the simplicity of it! The layout was created with our exclusive Triple Play kit and the Sunset Palette which creates a softer side of the fall palette. For my pictures, the softer colors were the perfect compliment to my boys sweaters and the colors of the pumpkin patch! Love, love, love it! I cannot stop creating with these Triple plays! Tomorrow, I am off to create a layout for Nicholas as well! Love the look of this layout? You too can make it at my Triple Play event on October 1st at the Timberville Church of the Brethren! For details, just send me an e-mail at: inallsassiness@juno.com and I will share all the details with you!




Layout Design: Color Celebration from Cherish.
Supplies Used: Sunset Mini-Medleys; Triple Play Kit; Love Letters Rub-ons;
Colors featured: Sunset, Desert Sand, Garden Green, Chocolate;
My Ultimate Scrapbooking Challenge: Three books. 150 layouts. 35 1/2 completed. 114 1/2 to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment