Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Oh, so sweet Cherry o...must you go?

The time will soon be here for (December 2010 or while supplies last) when the Cherry-O collection will retire. I have loved creating with this collection, and my creations just couldn't be complete, unless I created with the adorable Level 1 kit as well! So, that is just what I did. These two layouts were created with just what was included in the Level 1 kit...no stamping was required! The only "enhancements" that I added were six Tulip Bigger Brads, Liquid Glass, and Chocolate Love Letters Rub-ons. That was it! With the kit, I created both adorable layouts and had extras to spare! Faster. Simpler. Easier.



Left Design is: Main Frame - Tied Up from Reflections.

Right Layout: Sampler - Photo Checkerboard from Reflections.




Left Design is: Sidebar - Photo Focus from Reflections.

Right design is: Title Topper - Equal Portions from Reflections.
My Ultimate Scrapbooking Challenge: 150 Layout Designs. 40 complete. 110 to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment