Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Shades of Purple




My daughter went through a period last summer where everything had to be purple! I had great pictures to document this phase, but struggled to find the right paper. This paper was perfect. Elegant with splashes of purple...but the purple wasn't too overpowering so that when I added the pictures of Abby and baby with their purple outfits those are what popped! Love it! This particular paper pack is now retired, but I wish I had 4 or 5 more sets! It is just beautiful to work with! The layout design is Abstract from Imagine.
My Ultimate Scrapbooking Challenge: 150 layouts from Cherish, Imagine and Reflections to complete. I have previousl used this layout, so: 28 layouts completed. 122 to go!
Supplies used: Colonial White Designer Brads, Bold Color Ready Alphabet.

No comments:

Post a Comment