Monday, May 10, 2010

Zippidee--so multi-functional--oh, my!

I have to admit, when I first saw this paper pack, and the adorable coordinating accessories, my first thought was Disney! But, then...I looked at it and my thoughts started spiraling with ideas! How perfect for the Circus (of which, is not my favorite place BTW), the zoo, and even the "Big Game Show!" Many tease me (lovingly...I think??) on how I typically coordinate my children's clothes when I know I will be taking photographs...and yes, I am guilty. But, as you can see, with these pictures, they were definitely not dressed in coordinating attire. The fairgrounds were a disastrous mud-field as 2 feet of snow had just melted and I didn't really put too much thought into picture planning/taking. So, in the short of it, I haven't scrapped these pictures because I just couldn't find the right paper...until now. This Zippidee paper was perfect...a little rustic looking and very circus/type event looking. The layout itself was created in Studio J which gave me the liberty to re-size the alphabet stickers to fit my lengthy title! Loving it! The layout design is Understudy from Imagine. My Ultimate Scrapbooking Challenge: 24 1/2 layouts completed. 125 1/2 to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment