Monday, March 29, 2010

Almost!! So almost!

Playful and whimsical! That is definitely my thought process when I look at this collection! It has lots of bright colors, whimsical designs and is very child-play friendly! It is perfect for almost anything child-based! This particular layout was designed with the exclusive Workshop To Go kit! Of course, I tweaked it to fit my style and pictures, but the basic ideas are from Close To My Heart! I will be teaching this workshop on Monday, April 5th, and there is still space available if you live locally and would like to join me. Or, if you would prefer, host your own Workshop To Go! Gather your friends together, have a great time, and you reap the hostess benefits! E-mail me to schedule yours today!



Supplies used: Caboodle Workshop To Go Kit (includes Caboodle Level 2 Paper Pack, Exclusive stamp set, exclusive color guide & Dimensional Elements Booksmart), Sweet Leaf Designer Ribbon Rounds, Sorbet Cardstock, Sweet Leaf, Crystal Blue & SOrbet Exclusive inks, Tiny Tabs, Cocktail Stamp Set and Noteworthy Stamp Set.

No comments:

Post a Comment