Sunday, September 15, 2019

Sunflower cards


Don't these sunflower cards just brighten your day?  And make you smile?  I adore sunflowers and they always bring a smile to my heart, but they never seem to last very long (which I have no doubt is contributed to my extreme lack of a any sort of green thumb!) but these cards will help those sunflowers last a little bit longer and hopefully have the same result - bringing a smile to the recipient's face!  Created, and inspired by Pinterest, I created these cards to reflect various styles and techniques using Close To My Heart's Sunflower stamp/Thin Cuts and our fabulous Cricut Collections - Flower Market and Complete Creativity!  I also opted to use multi-types of embellishments for the variety, but in recreating them you of course could use just one or two styles (no doubt the power of the bling!)

They will be available at my (rescheduled) Sunflower Event on Friday, September 20th (from 2-10PM) and Saturday, September 21st (from 9am-8PM) at the Timberville Church of the Brethren as a part of my card buffet, or you can purchase the pre-stamped, pre-cut kit or the digital files from me in my In All Sassiness Designs Shop by clicking here.

For the stamped images, I used the Sunflower Sympathy Thin Cuts and stamp set.  This stamp was a lot of fun to create with as the sunflower itself is stamped in three layers - I tried all sorts of color combinations and fell in love with many of them - each one was a little different sort of like the flowers themselves!  On the Sangria Sunflower, I even painted the center with the Gold Shimmer Brush to create that wow! effect.  I also love the sympathy sentiments that this set features - many of my card makers are always looking for nice sympathy sentiments and this one certainly provides them.  Most of the sentiments were stamped with the September Stamp of the Month - Random Acts of Cardness - which in only available during the month of September when you place a $50 qualifying order on my website.  This is most certainly a sentiment stamp that I will hold onto as the sentiments really spoke to me!  








----------------------------------------

Z3544 Sunflower Sympathy Stamp and Thin Cuts
(S1909) September Stamp of the Month - Random Act of Kindness

Additional supplies used: (retired) Bronze sequins, (retired) Gold Sparkles, (retired) Burlap Ribbon, (X6034) Sangria cs, (Z3569) Sangria Ribbon, (currently unavailable) Sangria Exclusive Ink Pad, (X5951) Espresso cs, (Z2829) Espresso Exclusive Ink Pad, (Z3312) Gold Glitter Gems, (Z4054) Gold Embellishing Thread, (Z3316) Gold Shimmer Brush, (X5961) Saffron cs, (Z2851) Saffron Exclusive Ink pad, (X7249B) Hawthorn Paper Pack, (X9007) Mix-Ins Paper Pack, (Z4065) Rose Gold Loose Sequins, (Z4235) Gold Loose Sequins, (Z4304) Silver Loose Sequins, (Z341) Mini Glue Dots, (X254) Value Pack Cards and Envelopes, ()Thin 3-d Foam Tape.  These items may be purchased by clicking here.
To order the Complete Creativity and Flower Market Cricut Collections, click here and I will receive a small commissions (and thank you!).

Make sure to have a sunflowery day and create something beautiful today!
Sassfully yours,
Tonya



No comments:

Post a Comment