Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Thrive for 35!


There’s never a bad time to sign up to be a Close To My Heart Consultant! During the month of August, any new Consultants who enroll, or any former Consultants who re-enroll, can do so for just $35 with a No-Kit Enrollment option! They will also receive $35 in CTMH Cash, absolutely free, just for signing up! You can also choose to enroll with our normal New Consultant Kit during this month if you prefer. We’ve revamped this kit to include business essentials, and we’ve included shipping in the total cost of the kit. Sign up and thrive for $35 with our No-Kit Enrollment option or order the regular New Consultant Kit and start your Close To My Heart journey today! 


Currently, as consultants we are in preview period which means we have access to see, and order, new product a month before it goes live to our customers.  As a new consultant, you too can have that opportunity!  As a consultant you have an awesome discount on your own purchases, make a competitive commission on purchases made through you, have your own free website, have the opportunity to earn free product, trips and so much more!  But I have to tell you, my favorite part is the relationships and friendships that I have made!


And because I so believe you are going to love Close To My Heart, and all it has to offer, I am adding a sign on bonus when you join my Hearts with Sass team!  When you join my team in August, I will also send you my exclusive new Every Little Things Workshop Kit which includes the detailed instructions and supplies to create three 2 page layouts and 8 cards (7 shown here).  This kit in itself is a $43 value but you then have the option, and permission, to use it and offer it as a class to your friends to boost your own new sales!

Even better, when you submit $300 in sales by September 25th you will receive our brand new Cricut Cartridge* (that goes live on Sept 1st) for free! (*if you do not have a Cricut you may opt for alternate product of the same value).

Have questions?  E-mail me at: inallsassiness@gmail.com.  What are you waiting for?  The opportunity of a lifetime to be a part of something truly special awaits you!  Visit:  https://tonyasheridan.closetomyheart.com/ctmh/join.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment