Wednesday, June 26, 2019

It's a No Worries type of day!

I just finished these beachy kits that had gotten lost is the shuffle!  Still one of my favorite layouts that I have ever created!  I love how the colors in the paper pull of the colors in the waters and in the sunset!  This kit is now available again in my In All Sassinessiness Designs shop!


Monday, May 8, 2017

No worries....be happy!

Introducing our new "No Worries" suite.  Fabulous beachy right?  I love the color combinations and the patterns...not to mention the adorable compliments.  This is a layout that I created using the No Worries paper and I do believe I love it just as much as I love the paper!  Feel free to click on the picture for an enlarged view.




Supplies used:  (X7220B) No Worries Paper pack; (X7220C) No Worries Compliments; (Z3322) No Worries Sequins;  (X5932) Cashmere Cardstock; (X5929) Whisper Cardstock;  (Z3325) Blue Burlap Ribbon;  You can purchase any of these products on my website at: www.tonyasheridan.ctmh.com.

Missed my Seasonal Expression launch and creating this layout?  "No Worries" (yes, pun intended), you can still purchase the kit for $18.00 in my shop by clicking here.  


No comments:

Post a Comment