Wednesday, May 22, 2019

"Out the door dinosaur!"

What is about dinos that capture the heart of children?  I remember when my children were in this stage and EVERYTHING was dinos!  And now, my nephews are in the same stage!  Love it!  And I can't help but love Close To My Heart's adorable take on dinos in their Something Fierce paper suite.  Whimsical and filled with brought vibrant colors that make the heart happy!  Not to mention the cuteness of each and every dino!  I am a little late to the game playing with this suite as it is now retired but I just cannot get enough.  The good thing is although it is indeed retired, many of the elements are still available while supplies last so you can jump of the the cuteness opportunity!  Click here to shop Something Fierce!

Here is a layout that I created to celebrate my nephews love of everything Dino!  I printed my photos in black and white which really made them pop!  To see a larger image of the layout, simply click the photo and it will open in a larger window.


title details

Each number is represented so you can tweak your date.

If you would like to create this layout, the kit is available in my In All Sassiness Designs shop for just $12.  The kit includes 1/2 pack of the Something Fierce Compliments, bulk sparkles, the papers needed to create the layout, detailed instructions and a color photo to aide in your creating process.  Click here for details.

dino details

And here are a few cards that I created with the same collection!


I so love the wording of this card...such a cute sentiment..."Out the door dinosaur!"

Supplies used:
G1169 Something Fierce WYW, (X7240C) Something Fierce Compliments, (Z3274)Clear Sparkles, White Daisy cs, (Z2060) Thin 3-d Foam Tape, (X7240e) Something Fierce Picture My Life Cards, (Z3314) Black and White Dots.


No comments:

Post a Comment