Saturday, May 25, 2019

Hugs! Chelsea Garden style.

This morning I wanted to share with you a card that I made quite awhile ago, and I just realized that I never posted it. I cannot take credit for the design as this was inspired by another consultant - I just can't remember her name.  The card is quite easy to create with our Block Thin Cut Alphabet set.  


To begin with, cut the background paper to the desired size - here I used White Daisy.  Using washi tape, tape down the letter dies where you would like them to be positioned - this way they will not move when being running through the Cuttlebug.  Run the dies through the machine and then remove the dies.  Cut the same size piece of paper and place under the one with the dies taped to it.  Run both through the machine and now you have a clean copy with the letters cut out.  You can use the letters on another project.

To make the words to "pop" from the patterned paper behind, adhere the "hugs" paper with Thin 3-d Foam tape to the patterned paper.  Embellish as desired.



Here is the awesome Thin Cut set that I used:  (Z3386) Thin Cut Block Alphabet Set 
Supplies used:
(X6027) White Daisy cs, (retired) Chelsea Gardens paper, (Z3314 )Black and White Dots, (X254) Value Pack cards and envelopes, (Z2060 )3-d Thin Foam Tape.

These cards are available as a set of 5 - which are all pre-cut for you - in my In All Sassiness Designs shop.  You can click here to purchase them.

No comments:

Post a Comment