Wednesday, May 30, 2018

May the Force Be With You...

Or, May the "Mouse Be With You"!  Either title works, and both are included for this fun Disney/Star Wars layout!  The layout was designed by Ginni Candelaria who did an absolutely fabulous job!  I added a few tweaks, prepped and created my version.  I have to say, this is the most fun I have had creating in a very long time!  I MEAN REALLY...combining Star Wars, Disney, Close To My Heart and my kids...there is nothing that I love more!
  





And, because I love this layout so much, I had to share my completed layout as well!


subtitle details (created on the Cricut)

This layout is available in limited supply, in a kit form in my In All Sassiness Designs Shop for $20.00.  The kit includes the needed pre-cut pieces, all of the character pieces, a sheet of silver compliments, a pack of Grey Gems, detailed instructions, a color photo and lots of fun! For my customers who are local, or attending the Chantilly Scrapbook Expo and would like to pick them up,  make sure to select "pick-up" to avoid shipping cost.  If you like the distressing look, I used sponge daubers, Almond, Espresso, Pewter, Black and Sapphire inks which can be purchased on my CTMH site at: www.tonyasheridan.ctmh.com.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tonya,

    Do you have the Cricut cuts for this layout? I will purchase them from you!
    Valerie

    ReplyDelete