Monday, April 9, 2018

The Greatest Seasonal Launch!

I most certainly have the Greatest Team in the world and work for the Greatest company in the world!  There is not a doubt in my mind that this is most certainly true!

At the end of March, I had the great honor and pleasure, to host a meeting to launch Close To My Heart's Seasonal Expression 2 book that goes live to customers on May 1st.  Because my team is spread across many states, I chose to host my meeting in Hagerstown, MD in hopes that it would be more accessible to more people.  We had a fabulous turnout and a great time!  

Having fallen in love with the Greatest Showman, I decided to theme my meeting around this.  Team members were treated to many treats and what I like to call "happies".  I thought I would share some of the pics with you here!














Look like fun?  We have the best time together as a team!!  And we would love for you to join our award winning team!  During April, there is a fabulous special when you join Close To My Heart, and my Heart with Sass Team!

Consultants who sign up during the month of April will receive the May, June, July, and August Stamp of the Month sets, FREE. That’s an additional $71.80 in retail value added to the incredible value of the New Consultant Kit! The July and August Stamp of the Month sets won't even be available to Consultants during April. New Consultants will receive these brand-new stamp sets before anyone else! No additional shipping or tax is charged for this free item. PLUS, as a new Consultant, they receive $50 in CTMH Cash to spend on products of their choice.

Former Consultants: Former Consultants can also sign up during April at a lower-priced, no-kit enrollment option for just $50! They will still receive $50 in CTMH Cash to spend on products of their choice, meaning they basically get to sign up for free! They will also receive the May, June, July, and August Stamp of the Month sets, FREE! No additional shipping or tax is charged for these free items. Former Consultants will be prompted to include the stamp sets starting with their first order as a Consultant through May 31, 2018.

Ready to join the Greatest Team - my Hearts with Sass Team?  Click here for more fantastic details and to sign up!




No comments:

Post a Comment