Friday, December 1, 2017

Let the Sassy 12 Days of Christmas begin!


It is my favorite time of my business year!  Traditionally, I offer 12 specials, one each of the first 12 days of December, to my customers to offer a little more cheer!  You may take advantage of these specials to spoil the scrapbookers/cardmakers/papercrafters in your life, or take a few moments and pamper yourself in the busyness of the Christmas season.  In offering these specials, I hope to also inspire you with beautiful, and seasonal artwork that you can re-create for your loved ones!

So this is how my Sassy 12 Days of Christmas works!  Each day, December 1-12th, at 9:00 am I will post that day's special.  The special is exclusively available with myself, Tonya Sheridan, and only available until 8:59am the following day when a new promotion is offered.  To take advantage of that day's special, you can either e-mail me at: inallsassiness@gmail.com with your selections and I will send you a custom invoice that you can pay on a secure website with a debit or credit card, or you can use the custom link in my In All Sassiness Shop by clicking here.  At the end of the 12 days, your totals will be calculated, and before filling the orders, if your collective orders qualify for any additional free items, or discounts, I will let you know before they ship to you.  In addition, if you would like to add anything that wasn't apart of the specials, this is a good time to order those so that you can save on shipping costs.  

Now that we have the fine print, and the "grincy" rules out of the way, may the official Sassy 12 Days of Christmas begin!!  On the first Sassy Day of Christmas, my consultant offered me, 2 new magnetic ink pads with a third one for free! With a little added savings and this deal, you may choose 3 of our magnetic ink pads for $15.00.  Nothing additional for shipping or tax so that calculates to just $5 an ink pad!  

If you haven't seen our new ink pads, they are magnetic and fabulous!  A little larger of an ink surface, and their sleek new style make them a must-have for your creative studio!  And there is no grinching with the color selection...Close To My Heart has just added 11 new colors to their color palette....Bashful, which is our color of the year and absolutely pink, Mink, Heather, Pebble, Charcoal, Espresso, Pewter, Nutmeg, Toffee, Almond, and Linen.  You can see all of our colors by clicking here.   





No comments:

Post a Comment