Sunday, December 10, 2017

day 9 and 10!

On the 9th day of Christmas, my consultant offered me: storage organizers buy 2 get 1 free. On the 10th day of Christmas, my consultant offered me: Flip Flaps buy 2 get 1 free. In both specials, the least expensive item is the item that is free. Both items are repeatable as many times as desired and both are available until 8:59am Monday, December 11th -- giving you a little more time to make your list! You can see our awesome stamps storage and thin cut sizes at: www.tonyasheridan.ctmh.com. To take advantage of this special, e-mail your selections to me at: inallsassiness@gmail.com and I will calculate your order and send you an invoice that you can pay on a secure site with any debit or credit card. Happy shopping!



No comments:

Post a Comment